We are hiring Renewable Energy Consultant
Applus+ Mongolia LLC an internationally recognized Engineering and Manpower Services Consultancy.
We are currently hiring an experienced Renewable Energy Consultant to join our team at Applus+ Mongolia. If you`re interested, please e-mail your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The primary purpose of this role is to manage Renewable Energy recruitment assignments across South East Asia.
The position requires someone with excellent written & verbal communication skills in both Mongolian & English.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Finding & engaging new clients & subsequently retain them the long-term
- Build & maintain client relationships
- Become a Renewable Energy Expert for your client base
- Help manage our Renewable Campaign Brand Awareness, Business Development & Sales
- Conduct online & social media marketing campaigns regarding Renewable Energy
- Identify and recruit manpower required for client’s projects throughout South East Asia
- Train and manage new team members to work on Renewable Energy projects and Manpower Sourcing
- As a Renewable Energy Consultant, you will have the opportunity to build a portfolio of clients, assisting them with their energy contracts & any other energy needs
We are hiring Electrical engineering.
The candidate will be employed by private and work on the development of photovoltaic solar power plant. The candidate will work at Ulaanbaatar office. The candidate will report to management of private company, the project leader/manager and the project team and be responsible to carry out the project development.
- Excellent verbal, written, computer, English and technical communication and presentation skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office and Project, AutoCad
Scope of Work:
- Attend meetings with clients, consultants, authorities having jurisdiction, and utility companies to coordinate projects.
- Oversee the preparation of deliverables and documents including calculations, drawings, and specifications.
- Examine field conditions as required to support development and completion of projects.
- Handle multiple complex assignments simultaneously.
- Projects will include renewable energy systems, site development projects, and electrical infrastructure design.
- Design experience in electrical design, energy code compliance, lighting/power circuiting design, renewable energy, emergency power systems, communications systems and construction cost estimating.
end of the day: 6th of July 2018